Thursday, September 3, 2009

Forgiving to Another Level

Well, I guess when you say you stand for something or care about something you will truly be tried and tested. Over the past couple of days I have truly realized that people are not always who and what they say they are. Not that any of us are always on point...but complete deceit isn't called for.

I recently found out that someone that I thought was a friend, basically really isn't. I guess that's okay, but it still hurts when you realize that someone has been lying to you, no telling for how long....

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I refuse to stay sad, down or anything negative. I am grateful for another day and another year and for all of those that do care and are sincere. So once again, to be forgiven, we must forgive. However, I've also learned in life that you can forgive, but that doesn't mean you have to stay in that same place!

Change...Adjustments....Shift!

Blessings
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. When I think of he title Forgiving to another level I am reminded of Hannah,and David when Saul wanted to kill him. I have to remind myself of the Fruits of the Spirit, and let that be my guide in that next level. The more I decide to walk in God's will the more I will be tested in being wrong by people especially those in your camp. I just thank God for forgiveness because it really is not about the person it is about my soul. I want to have peace of mine and a right heart with God at the end of the day. So the more I dig into His Word I expect to have to frogive more than I have in the past.

    ReplyDelete