Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today I Don't Feel My Best

Today has not been one of my better days. I woke up feeling a bit under the weather and I am having car issues. Nothing seemed to go the way I had planned or laid out for the day. However, after dealing with changing schedules and appointments, waiting for AAA to arrive to tow my car to the shop, and realizing the $$$ that it was going to cost me to get everything fixed on and with my car (which was enough for me to have to FORGIVE someone for)....my daughter said to me "Mom" let's go visit Christy (she's like a niece to me) in the hospital and see Brayden (her newborn son)....what could be a better way to overcome issues in one's life than to look into the eyes of a newborn and the innocence and beauty only God could give.

I just wanted to share ~

Blessings
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. CG Thank you for being a blessing in my life daily....remember what I've always said to you about you and your brother, my worst day with you is still one of the BEST days of my life. Momma G

    ReplyDelete